stand out from the crowd…
Search Engine Optimisation, or SEO as it is generally known, is the common term used that describes the techniques and activities used to promote web pages’ “natural” or “organic” search results within popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing.
SEO is where we began and we pride ourselves in the level of SEO expertise we are able to display and pass on to our clients. Search Engine Optimisation or SEO is most probably the single most important factor for the long term success of any website. A carefully planned and implemented SEO strategy will help drive almost limitless FREE qualified traffic to your website, constantly putting your business steps ahead of your competition. We only implement thoroughly tested, researched and legitimate SEO practices using innovative SEO techniques to improve your website’s search engine rankings for targeted search phrases that ensure enhanced visibility to your target audience.
Small Business SEO and Digital Marketing Specialists: Five Geckos are specialists in SEO and Digital Marketing for small businesses. We help companies expand their customer base and reach, whether you are a small or medium trader looking for national (or international) customers or even a small business that could benefit from more local exposure and increase sales we can help you. We can tailor make a SEO or small business PPC package to suit your business and budget. Take a look on our SEO blog for how SEO can help your small business.
View our SEO video – click below
Industry SEO Experts: Whatever business you may be involved in, you can be sure that we have the right SEO expert for you. You will be assigned a SEO consultant with experience gained from within your industry so you will be talking the same language from the start!
Why do you need Search Engine Optimisation?
- • It’s FREE traffic to your website
- • Search engines are the main source in generating traffic to a website. A recent industry survey states that between 78% to 84% of all traffic to a website comes from search engines.
- • Shoppers rely on Search Engine Results to a greater extent than advertisements on other media, during their decision making process.
- • Between 68% – 72% of searchers believe Natural [unpaid] results produce the most relevant information.
- • Higher Return on Investment (ROI). Website-based leads are 62% more profitable than other forms of media. Investments in SEO generate higher returns than investments in other media.
Contact us today for your FREE website analysis report and see how we can help you